David Bowie, August 1972, Rainbow Theatre, London, by Sukita
(Source: thechess)1,072 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
Money really means nothing to me. Do you think I’d treat my parents’ house this way if it did?
(Source: robertdeniro)2,868 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
39,803 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
*breaks fingers* let’s do this
I MEANT “CRACKS KNUCKLES” HOLY SHIT
Hey everyone, I need your help!
I’m applying to host my own show on my university’s station and I’m having a hard time coming up with a name. My idea for the format of the show is that I’ll try to present an album by a particular artist, say Graceland by Paul Simon, and then give little facts and stuff.
It might change to more of a free form thing but does anyone have any ideas for a cool name based on the intended format?1 note ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
farfisa68 said: Once you get this you have to say five things you like about yourself, publicly, then send this to ten of your favorite followers (non-negotiable)
Here we go
1. I like my hair, especially now that it’s short
2. I love that I’m good at sports/hand-eye coordination because stuff like that is so much fun
3. I like that I enjoy biology and philosophy or else college would be 54x harder
4. uhh I like that I have a large vertical and it seems to surprise people
5. I like that I’m a bit of a daredevil when it comes to heights and such
Thanks for the message and I hope all of you are having a nice day :)~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~